After years (yes, literally years) of walking around and over the
piles of stuff in my garage I finally called on Erin. - Dena A.
VIRTUAL ORGANIZING SESSIONS
Due to the current shelter-in-place order for all Californians PICK IT UP has switched to offering virtual organizing sessions.
What is virtual organizing you ask? These sessions are very similar to the traditional hands-on organizing I have offered for the last 10 years. In these 1-2 hour sessions, we will be meeting via Google Hangouts. We will set our goals for the space or project and choose an area to dive into.
We will have a shared Google Doc for our session notes, progress and homework. Items for donation will be clearly marked and set aside. After the shelter-in-place order is lifted, I will pick up all donations for SF clients and deliver them to donation recipient organizations at no charge.
Here are a few ideas on how we can work together:
- Sorting and purging your shoes or clothing
- Going through a pile of paperwork and starting a filing system
- Organizing your (now overflowing) pantry
- Categorizing your books to create the library you have always dreamed of
TIME MANAGEMENT AND PRODUCTIVITY:
- Reviewing and improving your current work or home schedule
- Taking a large/overwhelming project and breaking it into actionable smaller pieces
- Reviewing your mail and paper-flow to reduce paper clutter
Spending so much time at home is a new experience for most of us and can be challenging. Maybe we can use this time in positive ways, to tackle some projects, be productive and take our minds off the news. Action always feels good, even if it is confined to our home!
If you want to join me in this virtual organizing adventure feel free to book a session below. If you have any questions, including questions about rates and packages, please send me an email at email@example.com.
Stay well and I hope to connect with you soon!